Thursday, April 2, 2009

Since last time...

We've had more snowstorms. Blizzards. Days of home bound craziness. So.. I did learn to knit. And I like it! And it is relaxing. It really helps me focus, something I'd forgotten about crocheting. It really is like meditation.
To be honest, my knitting is probably a lot more like meditation than my meditation is.

And I've started a knitting group. We meet on Saturdays at a coffee house downtown to chat and knit, crochet, whatever. Or to learn how. It's been really fun to meet new people and get a chance to sit with others.
I have so many new things going on in my life right now, I am glad to have a time to just sit and visit over yarn. Spring is always a busy time, and this year it seems more so (doesn't it every year?).
I hope you find some time to sit. Relax. Visit with friends. Breathe.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment